[VIDEO + PHOTOSHOOT] PICTURES

Ok, here is the deal. Way before when the brochures and catalogs are coming out there need to be pictures. Pictures for INSIDE the new brochures and catalogs. Well, what you see for the last couple of years now is that when pictures need to be taken then there is also a filmcrew. Why a filmcrew you may wonder yourself. Well, there are also snowboardvideos. And they also need to be sold ofcourse. To keep it all as cheap as possible it is better to combine forces and to do it all it in once.

OR you could say that WHEN there is a videoshoot there is also a photoshoot. I have pictures and examples to show to you how it works. Please give me some time to upload the pictures and to let you show what I am trying to tell you about video- and photoshoot for the big brands in snowboarding.

Because when you just pay a little bit more of attention to your videocollection or the latest snowboardvideos you can similar photos and therefore tricks as in the catalogs aswell.

Again, give me some time as I also have other work to do ofcourse. But I hope I can a little bit more clear by showing the pictures.

THANKS. Rock on.

Yeah, I noticed that Some riders have the same tricks in 1 or 2 videos and catalogs : Jules Reymond was riding the same spot last year in the Futureproof and in the Helly Hansen catalog.

In the Helly Hansen free dvd from the previous season, there was a complete documentary on a photo/videoshoot.
Sorry for the english, i am tired

vs.

AND

vs.

AND

vs.

AND

vs.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZtKBwUBwAs

business is business
And then , correct me if i’m wrong , it’s a burton video? (well i know that they are not the only one to do that)