RIP Tom Donnelly - RTMSNOWBOARDING.COM

Dear all,

Tom passed away due to a heartattack the day after his fathers funeral last week, week 19 2007. Hereby I would like to speak out my condolence to those who all know and knew Tom Donnelly, not only as a snowboardinstructor/teacher but also as a great and most friendly young guy. A person to whom I have the deepest respect for. As person and as snowboardwise. I would like send out my sympathy to Tom’s direct family and close friends and hope that they can find the support that they are searching for. Also I would ask you kindly to forward the message to those who you think it is necessary to be informed by this sad news. May Tom rest in peace. Tom, thank you for all. You will not be forgotten.Tom was not only a very good snowboardinstructor and teacher but also one of the most friendliest person I have ever met.

Please pay TOM and RTM SNOWBOARDING:

VISIT RTM SNOWBOARDING HERE

TOM DONNELLY

R.I.P.

RIP dude !!

that’s sucks !!!

Merci amis. Merci bien.

http://www.worldsnowboardguide.com/news/story/tom.cfm

Lire aussi ici svp.

Sad news for anyone who put in some turns with RTM snowboard School in Courchevel . Tom who was the T in RTM, has died of a heart attack. Anyone who knew, or was taught by Tom, will know that his love of our sport infused those around him. But Tom won’t just be remembered for his love of snowboarding or his bad shirts, he was also a great bloke. He always lived his life to the full and with a smile on his face.
I lived in Courchevel for five winters and I’d always be amazed, when following Tom on my board, at the line he’d take. He’d spot hits and features that I’d of boarded past for years without seeing. And that’s how he took on life, always from his line and always looking into the next couloir. He earned a lot of respect from me for that.
He will be missed by all who had the pleasure to ride with him and think of him as a friend, Courchevel won’t be the same without him.
Pete WSG

His funeral is on Tuesday 15th May midday at
St Bridgets Church
Derryvolgie Avenue
Belfast
BT9

Anyone wishing to send a card or flowers can send them to.

Angela Donnelly
13 Harberton Park
Belfast
BT9 6TW

Une pensée particulière pour sa famille et ses amis…

Rest in peace…

so hard when you die so young
may tom rest in peace with his father

RIP

Rest In Peace

Amis,

Je voudrait te dire pour TOUT qui reponse ici:

MERCI BEAUCOUP, CEST PLUS GENTIL!

Thank you. Thank you very much.