[EVENT] How about some pictures of last weekend in

Thanks a lot!

be quiet that arrives!

I found that > 2alpes by adren-alien

Think of reading the rules of the forum, please difficult?

euh s aveut dire quoi tout sa la

Le monsieur il veut des photos du mondial, je lui ai demander de patienter et j’aurais du rajouter maintenant que j’y pense qu’il aille boire une pinte en attendant ah ces jeunes toujours pressés

Je kan zeggen wat je wilt in Frans, maar soms praat ik geen Frans en hoop dan maar dat Engels goed genoeg is!

oula cest de lallemand sa jcomprend rien

Yep il est excelent ce topic, ça commence en anglais avec deux mot, une replique en anglais, un français qui calcul rien et un message en hollandais pour finir

Ca c’est du lourd

Incredible post, I love it !

†¢…?‘/÷–?¥Û¬?¡Ó»ÀÕ¥–ƒµƒ¡?º? ¬ (05-10-18)
°§†ª™œƒŒƒ’™‘ˆøص/Àƒ¡“ª?/£®zk0510e£© (05-10-17)
°§†…Ò÷€»Á?Œ?/Õ—°?÷–?Õ?–<=¬€°±£ø (05-10-17)
°§†…Ò¡‘ÿ»À??ÃÏ…––<=ª®—9“/»À?Ò±“ (05-10-17)
°§†?Œ«Â¡?£?“?>=‘?Æ¡?£¨’Æî?fl÷?°™°™÷–?’??Æ?¡Ÿµƒ<=?’?Œ£ª? (05-10-17)
°§†¿œƒ<=£?“<=???’€Ã/¡À“ªªÿÕ??± (05-10-17)
°§†?¢¿Ú£?œÀµ?¿?Æ
Tiens, le chinois mandarin n’existe pas sur ce forum?
Quelle fermeture d’esprit!

Je demande PAS beauqoup from you MAIS je parle pas beauqoup Francais > c’est tres plus tres plus difficile pour moi…

I try to understand the words and put that together to 1 sentence. Difficile, mais j’aime parle/regarde Francais!

RESPECT!

t’inquietes on te comprendras

We understand, don’t worry man

or elseI just leave the place… next to the next project…

very nice subject

In fact not so funny… when you don’t speak french at all and just put certain words together as it such a puzzle. But hey! Who cares as long as I am learning I get step by step every day a little bit better…

FRANCAIS C’EST PAS DIFFICILE (huh yeah right…)

you’ll see after one saison in France you will speak a better french that some poeple on the forum

you’re screwed, french is pretty friggin hard to learn, and it’s gonna take you more than a year, but if I were you i’d invest in a few lessons, and anyways since you’re in a francophone country you’ll pick up the basic stuff in a few months. And yeah usually look in the « trips » section for pics of events…

Je pense aussi!