ANPE vs MONTAGNE!

…jespere cest possible!!!

WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH WORKING IN THE MOUNTAIN FOR A SEASON? AND IS ABLE TO TELL ABOUT IT?

THANKS!

Edité par Pandemonium I think that this subject wasn't in the right place to have a maximum of answers so I've putten it in the snowboard's generics section. Good luck for your search ![](http://www.snow-fr.com/uploads/old_smileys/wink.gif)

C’est pas possible avec l’ANPE en tout cas! Ils sont trop nuls!

Si tu veux du travail à la montagne, contacte directement les patrons de bars, restaurants, hotels, etc…

As-tu l’expérience alors?

Non, et je ne peux pas trop te renseigner…
C’est surtout mes amis qui ont fait ça.
Et dans le milieu saisonnier, ça marche beaucoup au « bouche à oreille »…
Donc le plus simple est de prendre un annuaire, et d’appeler tout ce qui t’interresse, jusqu’à ce que tu trouves…Il faut être persévérant par contre…
Bonne chance!

ps: il me semble qu’il y a des sites d’annonces sur les emplois saisonniers, tu en as cherché? Bonne chance!

Ta amis? Oui??? Oh, je pense quand tu connais beaucoup monde QUI travaille dans la montagne cest pas plus difficile pour cherche travaille juste pour une saison…

…MAIS je connais rien du tout persone qui travaille dans la montagne normallement… mrd.

relationships it’s not important for that!
if you want to work in the mountain for a season, you must call alls pubs, hôtels and restaurants or stations in the city (or in the mountain) of your choice…
do you understand?
and you have a big avantage: you speak English very well!

ps: j’adore mon anglais!
ps2: y a pas quelqu’un qui pourrait mieux lui expliquer?

…so there I went in L2A looking for jobs…

…and THEY (at the Information Point of the main building/info centre) told me I needed to contact ANPE for some work in a station for the next season.

Ofcourse I can go there and to meet people just before the season starts but then everything is closed in october…

non leboudav, t’as un super anglais, ça gère
continue comme ça, on est avec toi

mouais…

bon j’y retourne…

goldmember: You can contact ANPE, but they are « nuls, inutiles, inefficaces » (=shit!)

Example: on 100 jobs, they have only 5 offers!

It’s better to prefer the « direct-contact » by phone, and to ask for each boss…

GUESS WHAT I JUST RECEIVED!!! INCROYABLE!!!

A telephone call from someone in Chamonix! YEAH BABY!! ONLY the person was looking for someone RIGHT NOW as in THIS very moment! But as my ass is in Les Pays-Bas now I cant go there. TU VOIS??? INCROYABLE!! Mais I told him that from december 2007 I am more than willing to work there! And all that in French!

???
j’ai pas tout compris, là…

mais ça a l’air chouette, alors tant mieux!

Somehow someone in Chamonix who has a restaurant got my cellnumber and he knew (somehow) I am looking for work… so the guy called me. And the rest is history.

yop, in Chamonix there is a lot of english people, so you could speak english or french, it doesn’t matter and cool for you

Well, I am now in paysbas so that work in chamonix is now not possible. but I have the guy is phonenumber… …for 2008 peut etre!