HARDCORE SNOWBOARDER? ICI?

LA PISTE NOIR?
Pas de probleme!?

2m min JUMPS DANS HALFPIPE?
Pas de probleme!?

GRANDE KICKER JUMPS?
Pas de probleme!?

Nomme svp. Merci bien!

moi je suis pas dans le lot (un jour j’espere )mais je pense que team snowland ou bobshaar sont dans le lot.

…si tu ne s’as pas honte !

translated with this.

it is always to become better.

Autre persone??

moyen l’interet de ce post…

STAYIN’ ALIVE
yes

USEFULL POSTS
yes

(keep speaking english 'cos the translator is kinda crappy)

There are people here aswell, who don’t speak English…
…anyway.

This is an usefull post/topic/thread as I want to find out what kind of level there is among the snowboarders here…

Yes of course, but I don’t think that these people create unuseful subject in english forums…

They’re many subject about the snowboarders’ skills and level and you just have to make a research in the appropriate section to find them

rien compris…tu nous demandes si on fait ces trucs ?

Qui ici est un hardore du snowboard, fearless !! Qui ose faire des gros jump et des truc comme ça quoi

Moi … I’m very prudent, but on day … why not!?

Tim

Moi je n ai pas encoer l exp pour pouvoir descendre des pistes noirs tout droit et je trouve pas ça trés interressant.

ben moi je fait tous ces trucs sauf le pipe que j’ai rider une seul fois et je faisais juste des alley oop pourraves 20cm au dessus du copping

oeps… sensitive subject/topic overhere…

…well, as my French is like eating soup with a fork to me I cannot follow all the subjects and in particular the subjects that I WANT(!!!) to read… now that is clear I still do hope that members stand up for their level and be proud of what they can do on a board. Because selfexpression is needed to get you to the next level of snowboarding. Selfexpression on every way that is.

Goldmember, I think it’s better for everybody when you speak english because almost everybody here speaks english…and as I said you on MP you can ask me if you really don’t understand something in french